Happy Monday everyone!
I have mentioned a few Nashville songs in my previous posts. I think I am obsessed with this show. Haha! Too bad it is ending sometime this summer. This show makes me dream.
Since I was little I loved music. I remember when I was a kid, saying to my mother that I would like to be a singer one day. The truth is, where I was from at the time, the reality of having success in music was really low, so I had to go into a different direction. I practically forgot about this whole plan until a few years back which I decided to start learning guitar. That is like 20 years or more later! Getting back into music brought the fire back into my heart.
I realize that I may never be a singer or play in front of a crowd, but nothing’s wrong dreaming and you never know. 🙂
Today I want to share with you my top 10 Nashville songs that I absolutely love! ❤️
Some are sad, while others are empowering and inspiring.
- Black Roses | feat. Clare Bowen
- Sanctuary | feat. Charles Esten & Lennon & Maisy
- Believing | feat. Charles Esten & Lennon & Maisy
- On my way | feat. Hayden Panettiere & Jonathan Jackson
- Have a Little Faith in Me | feat. Will Chase & Maisy Stella
- Don’t put dirt on my grave just yet | feat. Hayden Panettiere
- When the right one comes along | feat. Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio
- My favorite hurricane | feat. Connie Britton & Charles Esten
- Telescope | feat. Hayden Panettiere
- Wrong song | feat. Connie Britton & Hayden Panetti