Peace-Love Writer Award is created by Blogger PATRICKSTORIES on the 1st of April 2018. The award was created because of the spreading of peace and love image used by PATRICKSTORIES Again the passion which Patrick stories intend to touch peoples life through his writings and works about peace and love. […]
My nominations for the Award:
CRITERIA FOR THE PEACE-LOVE WRITERS AWARD
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Nominate 5 persons for such award
- List the criteria for the award
- Ask 5-10 questions to them
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Those nominated are requested to present this link in their blogs (or any link of the post-award creator) so that the award creator gets a pingback or else the nomination won’t be counted.
Questions for my nominated bloggers:
- What is your biggest dream?
- What is your favorite song? (One that you’d listen over and over and never gets tired of listening)
- If you had lots of money, what would be the first thing you would do besides paying your debts?
- If you had the means to do it, what would you do to help spread peace and love in this world?
- What is your favorite place you go on vacation?
I want to thank Patrick Stories for nominating me for the Peace-Love Writers Award. It is an honour to be on of the first people to launch this award.
3 things about myself:
- Music is like a therapy for me.
- I prefer summer rather than winter. I hate to be frozen & cold! 🙂
- My favorite TV show t the moment is Nashville.
My answers to the questions I was asked:
- What is your earliest childhood memory you can think of? I think it would be when we went to my grandparents on my mother’s side during the summer. We used to go try to catch frogs with my grandpa and go swimming at the lake with my cousin. I must have been maybe 5 years old.
- What is your favorite social media site? My favorite social media site would be Instagram.
- Where would you spend your Christmas if you have a million dollar offer from BILL GATE go?(funny) I would probably go to Bora Bora for 2 weeks! 🙂
- What is your best musical instrument? That would be guitar! I am currently learning to play it and love it. It’s an instrument you can bring anywhere.
- What is your favorite cartoon?(weird) I never was a big cartoon fan. If I had to choose though, maybe Frozen from Disney. I really like the story behind it. Hopefully this count as a cartoon?
The nominated are requested to present the link to the award creator blog post in their blogs in order to be selected. It will serve as a pingback. https://patrickrealstories.wordpress.com/2018/04/01/creation-of-peace-love-writer-award/