First, I want to wish a happy thanksgiving to all our American friends! It might not be Thanksgiving in Canada, but it inspired me to write a quick post to remind ourselves that we can be thankful all year round. So today I want to take a few minutes to reflect on that.
Sometimes we often forget the important things in life. When we face challenges, it is hard to think and we forget what we are thankful for and when you take a few steps back and take the time to reflect, you realize there’s a lot to be thankful for.
For me, I am thankful for:
- My health
- Having had parents that both had cancer and they are still here today and survived the aggressive disease
- Having a husband that is there for me
- Having a job
- Having a roof over my head
- Being able to spoil me once in a while
- Having caring people around me
These are the major ones. Take some time and think about what you’re thankful for… there is always something to be thankful for, no matter how big or how small it is.
What are you thankful for? You can share in a comment below.